ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] URS Strawman Proposal 111109.xls

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kurt Pritz" <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] URS Strawman Proposal 111109.xls
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:50:48 -0500

I think Wendy's comment is actually consistent with the IRT Report (although
others can correct me).  The only caveat is that I believe there needs to be
some credbile evidence to support the contestable issue  (as opposed to a mere
allegation that a contestable issue exists).

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.