ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] Transfer of domain name to claimant after successful URS

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx, "GNSO STI" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] Transfer of domain name to claimant after successful URS
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:50:24 +0000

So how would we address the revolving door issue?

Problem: after URS domains get put back into the pool and get snapped up again
forcing TM owners to file UDRPs.  With new gTLDs this creates a substantial
financial burden on TM owners.

Solution:  anybody?

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink
***