ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Chair

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Frédéric Guillemaut'" <fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Chair
  • From: tim@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:10:32 +0000

I agree with Steve. In fact, regarding drafting teams it seems to me to be a
very reasonable solution for the reasons stated and also because DTs are
usually or should be much shorter termed and need to be kept tightly focused.
Using experienced Staff makes a lot of sense to me.

BTW, apologies, but I wil not be able to make the call today as I will be on a
plane.

Tim