ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] thinking about people who signed up for future-subgroups

  • To: Thick Whois WG <gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] thinking about people who signed up for future-subgroups
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 07:33:16 -0600

hi all,

well, the holiday season is drawing to a close.  so i thought i'd nudge us back
into action with a followup to this note.

i haven't heard any complaints about this idea so Marika could you kick off the
list-creation exercise?  and along the way, could you subscribe me to all the
subgroup lists as well?  i'm just interested in following along -- i promise i
won't tinker.  :-)

thanks,

mikey