ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Motion - Comments in relation with GNSO travel funding and policy

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Motion - Comments in relation with GNSO travel funding and policy
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:50:13 -0300

Thanks Stephane,
I thought that there should be a formal request to constituencies with a
motion in relation with the text, my mistake.
I will change it.
But on the other hand and following the exchanges of emails in relation with
Sydney travel funds for GNSO, I am not sure what should the drafting team be
doing.
Could someone give some ideas or suggestions on how to start?
Regards to all
Olga