ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Key dates for our group

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Key dates for our group
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:54:16 -0500

> Yes-  I will use Avri's work product on the charter.
>
> Margie

But many of her definitions and statements are contested, some are badly
phrased and not based on the agreements on the list. There are even some pretty
obvious spelling errors in there. Can you explain how to amend it? I thought
this was a wiki in which we had equal rights to propose charters and
amendments.

This is the day of the IGF consultation. Many of us are traveling and haven't
had time to look at this. Please don't lock anything into place until the
procedures for people to submit amendments and to bracket language is possible.

--MM