ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:28:43 +0100

Thanks Mike.

Just a note to the group. Vice chairs are consistent with the GNSO Working
Group Guidelines and are therefore perfectly fine. The group will have to
decide if it wants to have a single VC or 2. I would suggest that for this
group, 2 VCs might make more sense as they could then each hail from the
contracted and the non-contracted parties. However, it may be difficult to find
enough volunteers to fill 3 leadership positions for the group.

Stéphane