ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:52:44 -0700

Whatever the new models are, one should not be given an advantage over
another. The policy laid out a set of principles based on years of
community debate and consensus building. Based on that, discussing when
registrars *should not* be used *is* out of scope. Perhaps the Council
needs to discuss and clarify.

Tim