ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?

  • To: tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] What do we mean by "single registrant"?
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:11:35 -0400

Ken Stubbs wrote:

Wouldn't hurt to put together a glossary of all the abbreviations used in these emails as well
(i.e. such as sr,oco,srsu,srmu,ro)

On 4/7/2010 11:39 AM, Thomas Barrett - EnCirca wrote:

We really need to stop and take some time to agree on some definitions of
the terms we are using.

I was assuming the whole purpose of discussing vertical integration was that
it might be a possible option for all and any new gtld applicant, regardless
of purpose or business model.

No one has said it should be limited to SR or community-based applicants
only.

Tom