ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] questions for the public forum

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] questions for the public forum
  • From: Jean Christophe VIGNES <jcvignes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:34:41 +0200

Fully agree Jeff.

JC

Le 22/06/10 11:23, « Neuman, Jeff » <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> All,
>
> I do not see these questions as being helpful in us achieving consensus.  I
> think questions more tailored to the proposals we have created that have the
> most support would be more beneficial than an open debate repeating the Seoul
> debacle.
>
> Possibly questions regarding enforcement, compliance, etc. would be more
> helpful and more appropriate for the particular audience.
>
> Jeffrey J. Neuman
> Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Law & Policy
>

> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
> of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
> e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or
> copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original
> message.

______________________
Jean-Christophe Vignes

Executive Vice-President & General Counsel
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  20 200 123
Mobile : +352 691 600 424
Fax.:   +352 20 300 123
Mailto: JCVignes@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.datacenter.eu   | www.eurodns.com   | www.voipgate.com

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.