ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items... and Something Completely Different

  • To: Kathy Kleiman <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items... and Something Completely Different
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:50:30 -0400

I'll pass. If there is follow-up to were we were at at the close of the 11am final face to face session meeting in Room 311/312, I guess it will have to be off-list.

The "I wasn't there", "it's not my holiday", "all views haven't been considered", ... isn't closing on anything except an end date.

Eric