ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] 6/28 VI Call Confusion

  • To: "'Michele Neylon :: Blacknight'" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] 6/28 VI Call Confusion
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:13:17 +0200

Michele,

> If calls are going to be cancelled due to US holidays, then
> they need to be cancelled for Irish holidays, Italian ones,
> French ones etc.,
>
> There are quite a few members of this group that are NOT American.

I understand this (I am not American myself), but I though fair to ask as I
received several comments from people who told me they would not make the
call.
Personally, I would keep it (and not because it is not my holiday - I made
calls when Europe was on holiday). We cannot afford to skip another call.
Cheers,
Roberto