ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text- volunteer

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text- volunteer
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:06:49 -0400

Hi Kristina,

Don't know if it is too late, but I would like to volunteer for the SRSU
drafting team. I think it would be better for us to work together on the
language... and put something out that we all agree upon (like
Exceptions, Compliance).

Best,

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!

Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz! <http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>

Find us on Facebook | dotorg
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/dotorg/203294399456?v=wall>

See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>

See our video library on YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.