ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] New version of the report-draft candidate -- now Version 5

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] New version of the report-draft candidate -- now Version 5
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:32:46 -0400

Here is what is in line 814 (Of the redline).

Proposal Name

In Favor

Could Live With

Opposed

No Opinion

Did not vote

JN2

12

4

20

1

26

RACK+

12

3

23

2

27

Free Trade

16

4

20

1

26

CAM3

2

12

24

2

27

IPC

1

5

29

5

27

DAGv4

0

11

27

2

27

I think the could live with and "Did not vote" columns are messed up.  I cant
remember the raw results, but here is what Milton posted on his blog.

Ranked by # supporters
1 Free Trade 16 39%
2 JN2 12 29%
3 RACK+ 11 27%
4 CAM3 2 5%
5 DAGv4 0 0%
Ranked by acceptability
1. JN2 25 61%
2. Free Trade 20 49%
3. RACK+ 15 41%
4. CAM3 14 37%
5. DAGv4 11 29%
Ranked by strength of opposition
1. DAGv4 27
2. CAM3 24
3. RACK+ 23
4. Free Trade 20
5. JN2 15

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.