ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAG4

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAG4
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:22:13 -0400

I can support Brian's amendment as it is indeed factual.

And I also support our co-chair's call for a short call today.  If anyone
has major issues with the IR please bring them to the list as soon as
possible so that proper consideration can be given to them.

Thanks,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.