ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] New Revised SRSU Text

  • To: "'Rosette, Kristina'" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] New Revised SRSU Text
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:06:17 -0400

Kristina,

With respect for your efforts, the entire section is vastly overly detailed
and does not fly.  There is no need to detail which constituencies proposed
what and which proposal supported, etc., etc.  Moreover, SRMU has not had
nearly enough discussion to warrant inclusion in this report.  The point of
SRSU that we all agree on is that the majority of this WG believes that
there is possibility for consensus (of some kind) at some point in the
future.  That is all this section needs to say.

Thanks,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

President