ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a couple last items

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a couple last items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:05:41 -0500

hi Milton,

we had a pretty lively debate about this on the call.  here's the resolution...

-- proposal language is owned by proposal-advocates.  they get to put whatever
they want to put in their documents

-- if people would like to add lists of proponents to *their* proposals, get
those lists to me by 2400 GMT tonight.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356