ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: Astoundingly off-topic [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised motion for the Council

  • To: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Astoundingly off-topic [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised motion for the Council
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:48:13 +0200

I would argue that proposing a complete change of the PDP process is neither
within scope of this group, nor helpful in its context.

There has been, and still is, a lot of work on the way the GNSO handles PDPs in
other groups, as part of the GNSO restructure efforts. I would recommend that
this type of discussion be had there, or taken up with the GNSO directly.

Stéphane