ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Off topic

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Off topic
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:34:44 +0200

Hi, all.
I can't help, I need to communicate this good off-topic news. ;>)
If you are receiving this message, it means that my connection is
successful.
It would not be matter of any relevance, if it was not for the fact that I
am connected via the free WiFi connection provided on selected hot spots by
the city of Trieste.
Up to now, this has happened in my travelling only in the city of Trondheim,
home of the Norwegian NIC. Everywhere else the access was possible to the
general public only with a fee.
Since we are off topic, let me tell you also that the Barcolana, one of the
most attended regattas in the world, is just in its finishing phase. The
winner (a professional crew on a boat out of this world) took just more than
one hour, some of the almost 1900 non-competitive participants are still on
the last leg, 5.5 hours after the start time.
Cheers,
Roberto