ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-dt]

RE: [gnso-whois-dt] Whois Study Drafting Team Meeting Notes for 7 Jan 09

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-dt] Whois Study Drafting Team Meeting Notes for 7 Jan 09
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:22:50 -0500

Glen kindly pointed out an error in my meeting notes.  The 4th bullet
under 'Input for the working Excel file' reads, "Liz will complete and
distribute the Excel file in advance of our next meeting, which will be
scheduled at the same time on Wednesday, 14 January."  The correct date
for the next meeting as properly stated at the end of the notes is
Monday, 21 January.

Sorry about that.

Chuck