ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: KB Thoughts on How to Finish by 13 April 2010!

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: KB Thoughts on How to Finish by 13 April 2010!
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:15:30 -0500

I will respond.  I think that it is wrong to suggest that Ken was a contributor
to the delays.  He suggested an idea that the rest of us liked and then we
spent a lot of time on that of our own choosing.  In hindsight, it would have
been good if we didn't do that, but that was a group decision and it wasn't
driven by Ken.  Ken has saved all of us tremendous hours of work.  I firmly
believe that, without his support, we would not be nearly as far along as we
are.

Adrian - You may disagree and I respect your right to do that, but I suggest
that you do so in a more professional manner in the future.  If you sincerely
think this is an issue, then it should have been handled privately.

Chuck