ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

Re: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: KB Thoughts on How to Finish by 13 April 2010!

  • To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: KB Thoughts on How to Finish by 13 April 2010!
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:21:15 -0300

Adrian,
Ken has worked with the working group and his involvement is highly valued.
MP3 recordings and meeting minutes, also the email list, are available for
you to review.
You also were welcome to join our weekly conference calls and you could have
proposed your own ideas in the search of a constructive work.
I am available for providing you details of the work done so far.
Regards
Olga