ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20 - New Wording Proposal

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20 - New Wording Proposal
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:11:04 -0400

I finally found some time to respond in more detail to Philip's new
wording; my comments are highlighted in the attached file.  Note that
the file also includes changes recommended by those on the Rec.20 call
that occurred earlier today.  Hopefully this will faciliate our
discussion in the full committee call tomorrow.  Please feel free to
comment in the meantime.

Chuck Gomes