ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table - new IGP (h)

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table - new IGP (h)
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

I'll have to agree with Philip here. At times, he sounds like me
talking :)

" ...the case of a cultural community with a unique name.
For them there is but one name.
For the string propose who may think the name sounds
fashionable, there are billions of other possibilities. How does
the cultural community provide "verifiable" evidence ?"

Mawaki