ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC outreach strategy

  • To: "klaus.stoll" <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC outreach strategy
  • From: Andrei Barburas <abarburas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:22:57 +0100

Hello Klaus,

I fully agree to your proposal.

Just a quick note; I believe we should regularly evaluate whether we are on
track with our plans or not. Probably every 2Qs would be a good idea.

Regards,

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322