ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: Karen Mulberry (ISOC) at Canadian CIRA Internet Forum

  • To: Sam Lanfranco <Lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: Karen Mulberry (ISOC) at Canadian CIRA Internet Forum
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:55:21 +0000

Hello Sam,

Thanks for the note on Karen presentation, it will be great to get her
presentation to listen to her opinions of the WCIT ITU meeting.

Thanks again

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240