ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 16 Jan Conference Call: followup

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 16 Jan Conference Call: followup
  • From: Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:02:10 -0800 (PST)

Avri,
     I was not planning to be in LA for the entire 4 days, so I'm
trying to determine which days I should be there for the Feb06
discussions.  My understanding was that the Feb06 session would follow
the Dec05 session.  That would put the Feb06 session somewhere in Feb
24-25.  Now you say our face-to-face is Feb 22-23.  Which is correct?

Greg

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail