ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Reserved Names Working Group Final Report [May 07] as resource/reference document

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Reserved Names Working Group Final Report [May 07] as resource/reference document
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:02:35 -0400

Margie, Liz, ChuckSorry to be late in thinking of this, but I think that the
work that the RN WG did on controversial names might be relevant as a resource
document, and because it was a significant amount of work over a long period
where we did consider some of these issues. I'd suggest that the staff post it
to the list for consideration. I did participate actively in the RN WG, but
more on some of the other sub groups, but I recall its work as very related. If
it is not a present background document, it should be.
Marilyn