ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] "WT1" -- Fees/ Costs

  • To: <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] "WT1" -- Fees/ Costs
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:47:51 +0100

Dear Tony,

May I ask you kindly to propose a draft on:

*       The cost to be recovered as per the board resolution 20 (application
cost and on-going services cost)
*       How this cost can be reduced for certain applicants, and
*       How the reduced cost can be paid progressively.

Thank you Tony

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Directeur exécutif

Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____