ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June

  • To: "'Elaine Pruis'" <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:02:46 +0100

Dear Elaine,

In the FY2011 budget, I see that there are still strings that don’t pay
fixed fee, and that pay less than $ 0.25 per transaction (0.23 for .biz and
.info, and 0.20 for .name, .org and .travel).

Some of those strings are really prosper, and we are looking for support to
“poor” applicants. Can’t we request for the reduction of registry-level
transaction fee of $ 0.25 ???

See you in Brussels

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____