ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consensus survey

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consensus survey
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 00:18:01 -0400

Hello everyone.

As of now (about midnight Eastern US/Canada time) we have 12 participants in
the survey. Some of you may have seen 13 participants, but one of them was a
duplicate from someone accidentally voting twice, and that duplicate has
been removed.

Thanks to everyone for participating so quickly on such short notice.

We're still missing a few regulars, including Elaine, Cheryl and Richard
(who used to be heavily involved but seems to have dropped off of late).
Please provide your opinions to the survey if you haven't yet.

The results are certainly interesting and, at least in one or two cases,
surprising. I hope we will have found this poll to be of use as a
mid-process snapshot that will allow us to achieve better consensus. It is
*not* (andf never was) intended as a final tally or anything formal, and I
do not intend to run another survey.

- Evan

PS: I will be probably unable to attend today's meeting because of a
last-minute day-job issue. I will try to attend and may be available by
Adobe but will probably not be on much (if any) of the call.