ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] 2.19-3

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] 2.19-3
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:50:03 +0200

Hi Andrew,

The point about the poll, in addition to the issue I have brought earlier about
design the questions and then testing them is that polls bring out the opinions
of the silent.  Yes, the few vocal people in the group may have appeared to
have consensus, but that does not mean that they had the consensus of the whole
group.

At this point, I am no longer trying to rush it.  We will finish it when we
finish it, and if it is late, we can console ourselves that we tried, but that
the group just could not get there in time.

a.