ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] rev 2.19-1 after listening to the phone call.

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] rev 2.19-1 after listening to the phone call.
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:46:59 +0200

Hi Tijani,

that is what I meant a bout a properly design scientific poll, were a fair
amount of work goes into designing questions and testing answers to make sure
that you have a poll that actually asks what you think it does.

These quick polls, it takes weeks and sometimes months to properly design and
test a poll, always end up like this.

It is actually to Evan's credit that people in the group are only arguing about
very few questions.

a.