ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution

  • To: carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:10:09 -0400

Just to confirm: at the meeting of this past Friday, we resolved that we
would have a final version to send by the end of the Tuesday call.

Over the weekend, WG members are asked to re-read the last draft statement
to check for errors or inaccuraccies, and to spend extra attention on the
FAQ entries and public comments. Most of the detailed working (including
some existing comment on the FAQs) has already been brought forward and
incorporated. We should have a final document by the end of the meeting at
1400UTC Tuesday.

It is expected that the liaisons to our sponsoring organisations (Carlos for
ALAC and Rafik for GNSO) will submit these for approval ASAP, and that Avri
and I will submit the document immediately to ICANN gTLD policy staff.

- Evan