ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution

  • To: "'Evan Leibovitch'" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "'carlos dionisio aguirre'" <carlosaguirre62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Board resolution
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:03:12 +0100

Evan,

It is expected that the liaisons to our sponsoring organisations (Carlos for
ALAC and Rafik for GNSO) will submit these for approval ASAP, and that Avri
and I will submit the document immediately to ICANN gTLD policy staff.

- Evan

Why should you submit the document to ICANN gTLD policy staff??????

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Directeur exécutif

Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231