ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On the v6 requirement

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On the v6 requirement
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:22:10 -0500

Michele,

I have no idea what your "previous reply on the VI list" might be, and even paying attention to your posts is time not spent on something else.

You have your opinion about the utility of something I've spent more than a few hours on. I have no desire to change your opinion, or reply to you further. It just seems a waste of my time, and possibly yours as well.

Eric