ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discussion of Financial criteria and how to set them

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discussion of Financial criteria and how to set them
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:21:14 +0200

Hi,

I have definitely argus that fee offset and the $2m and other funds are
separate considerations.

as to an answer of where the money would come form I have contributed a
suggestion in:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Fee+Reduction+and+self-funding+requirement

I see this as also covering the administration of the program.

a.