ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On staggered fees versus reduced fees

  • To: "'Evan Leibovitch'" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On staggered fees versus reduced fees
  • From: <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:18:54 +0100

And there was a full consensus on the fee reduction in the first MR too. I do
believe that the fee reduction is one of the most important and significant
support. We should stick to it in our final report.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231