ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] financial support implementation plans posted for comment

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] financial support implementation plans posted for comment
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:55:16 +0900

Hello Karla,

Yes definitely we need a JAS WG call for that, Carlton suggestion for
second week of January is appropriate regarding the current holidays period.

Best,

Rafik

Le jeudi 22 décembre 2011, Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Dear Avri,
>
> My apologies for the misunderstanding. I thought the Monday meeting held
last week was for the discussion of the plans with the JAS sub-group. I
realize now this was the At-Large new gTLD WG, which has JAS WG members.

> I look forward to hearing from Carlton and Rafik if they wish to have a
JAS WG meeting to discuss the current proposal that is out for comments.

> Kind regards,
>
> Karla Valente
> Director, gTLD Registry Programs

sub-group of JAS WG members of which I am one that had one meeting with the
sub-group, where the proposal was explained to us and we had an opportunity
to ask clarifying questions.  We are looking forward to having the
opportunity to actually work with the sub-group and Staff on implementation
details, an opportunity that was recommended in the JAS WG recommendations
but which has not yet occurred and which was NOT included in actually
developing the implementation plan.

> Thanks
>
> avri
>

> On 21 Dec 2011, at 13:22, Karla Valente wrote:
>
>> Dear JAS WG,
>>
>> Please note we posted last night for public comment the implementation
plans for the applicant support program financial assistance.
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20dec11-en.htm
>> Please note deadline for comments is 10 January 2012.
>>
>> Carlton, Rafik: I know Avri is already having meetings with the
sub-group, but please let me know if you want to have a special meeting
with the JAS WG to address the public comment.

--
Rafik Dammak
@rafik