ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The CMR Team

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The CMR Team
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:22:56 -0400

Cintra,

can you please explain the reference to my name? Am I to interpret you
message below in such a way that you think I am conflicted in volunteering
to be on the CMR team? I'm quite puzzled? But indeed I will carefully
consider any possible conflict I did not think of... of course, if any NPOC
member applied for financial or other support, I would have to opt out of
any discussion related to such an application.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,