ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Follow up from yesterday's call (what would registration record look like

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'Ird'" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Follow up from yesterday's call (what would registration record look like
  • From: "Andrei Kolesnikov" <andrei@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:37:58 +0400

Please accept my apologies, I was completely disconnected from
any electromagnetic fields (except space rays, the Earth EM
field and SW radio) on the Far North of Russia.

Dave, you've ruined the translation/transliteration 100%.
The address/domain name - all killed in your
sample.
Lets stay on the position, that address should be
transliterated or left untouched in local script.
But - we've got your idea about no need to duplicate
the same data

Best regards,

--andrei