ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Whois System

  • To: whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Whois System
  • From: A.Masetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:02:58 +0200

Dear Sirs,
I am a lawyer specialized in the IP field. I am protecting the interest of
many Brand owners which, almost on a daily basis, have their IP rights
violated by thirds on the Internet. In my opinion, the Whois system is
paramount to allow us to enforce brand owners' rights against
cybersquatting and/or other phenomenom of parassitic practices. To this
extent, in my opinion the GNSO Council should adopt Motion 2 and reject
Motions 1 and 3.
Thanks for your attention.
Barzanò & Zanardo
Alessandro Masetti

Via Piemonte, 26 - 00187 - Rome, Italy
phone +3906421771
fax +39064870273
E-mail: a.masetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http: www.barzano-zanardo.com

_____________________________________
INFORMAZIONE RISERVATA E CONFIDENZIALE Questo messaggio contiene
informazioni riservate e confidenziali. Se il lettore non fosse il
destinatario del messaggio, inoltrato e ricevuto per errore, il testo
dovrà essere immediatamente cancellato dal computer del ricevente. E'
assolutamente proibita qualunque circolazione, disseminazione o copia del
messaggio spedito e/o ricevuto per errore. AVVERTENZA: I messaggi e-mail
non offrono chiara evidenza del loro ricevimento e, quindi, per istruzioni
relative a pratiche in scadenza consigliamo di utilizzare mezzi di
comunicazione alternativi.

CONFIDENTIALITY and WARNING NOTICE This message may contain legally
privileged or confidential information. If the reader is not the intended
recipient, you received this message in error and it should therefore be
deleted from your computer at once. Any dissemination, distribution and
copying of a message mistakenly sent or received is strictly forbidden.
E-mail does not give positive evidence of receipt, for pending deadlines
alternative back-up is highly recommended.