Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, October 17, 2000 at 4:08 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.....BIZ ALREADY EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ICANN!!!!!!!!
How come people don't already know this? .biz exists in the Open Root Server.
If ICANN approves a .biz application, then there will be massive chaos. There
will be a huge conflict with existing .biz names. |
The only tld that does
not conflict is IOD's .web application. IOD makes the best choice in my opinion.
These guys know how to run a registry and have done it for years. Afilias is
evil. Who wants to see NetSol and Register and all those others increase their
monopolistic monolithic size?
Therefore, say no to Abacus and Affinity and
Idomains and all the .biz applicants. It simply doesn't make sense unless the
names that already exist in the .biz ORSC will be accepted by Affinity's registry.
and only then, is it okay for ICANN to choose a .biz applicant. (and hopefully
- .biz Application by JVTeam, LLC Moderator, October 7 @ 10:29 PM (10/14)
- Critique of JVTeam Application Phil Berent, October 27 @ 9:18 PM (0/0)
- Single TLD extension proposals peniel, October 25 @ 11:02 PM (0/0)
- Charter PhilBerent, October 24 @ 9:26 PM (0/0)
- first use bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:09 AM (0/0)
- .biz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 4:46 PM (0/0)
- and MORE CORE and more MONOPOLY and they also want .WEB jandl, October 19 @ 12:25 AM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:50 PM (0/0)
- YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.....BIZ ALREADY EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ICANN!!!!!!!! SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:08 AM (1/4)
- application materials same as biz3? jandl, October 17 @ 2:33 AM (0/0)
- Where is your application? jandl, October 14 @ 8:02 PM (0/0)