Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, October 26, 2000 at 5:41 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||To Saynotoabacus: Why not just admit it? It's obvious.
You are obviously one of these people indiscriminately registering .biz names.
I think it is obvious. You discredit everyone that has put up an application
for this domain. Just because you are registering these "underground" doesn't
mean that you have rights to these domains. ICANN is the organization designated
to set the standards for registry of names. IOD is not universally recognized.
Otherwise there would be no issue and the consideration would not even be allowed.
I would suggest admitting your motives and then clocking out. Noone wants to
hear or consider your tantrums about .biz, especially since you have chosen to go
outside of THE organization that gives accreditation to businesses for registry.
Again, I suggest you clock out and stop wasting time of the public that wants
to deal with an organization that has set the standards for these services.
If you are going to fight for your bank account, do it in the open. Until then,
noone will listen to your cries.
- .biz Application by JVTeam, LLC Moderator, October 7 @ 10:29 PM (10/14)
- Critique of JVTeam Application Phil Berent, October 27 @ 9:18 PM (0/0)
- Single TLD extension proposals peniel, October 25 @ 11:02 PM (0/0)
- Charter PhilBerent, October 24 @ 9:26 PM (0/0)
- first use bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:09 AM (0/0)
- .biz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 4:46 PM (0/0)
- and MORE CORE and more MONOPOLY and they also want .WEB jandl, October 19 @ 12:25 AM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:50 PM (0/0)
- YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.....BIZ ALREADY EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ICANN!!!!!!!! SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:08 AM (1/4)
- To Saynotoabacus: Why not just admit it? It's obvious. useyourhead, October 26 @ 5:41 AM (1/3)
- application materials same as biz3? jandl, October 17 @ 2:33 AM (0/0)
- Where is your application? jandl, October 14 @ 8:02 PM (0/0)