Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Wed, October 18, 2000 at 3:25 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||Plenty of beef
Thanks for your comment.|
This is an appropriate question, and I will answer the
best I can.
Diebold does not, as a practice, disclose forecast information on specific
business lines. This is actually the way most public businesses operate.
As a publicly traded company, we have to live by certain US Security and Exchange
Commission (SEC) regulations. One of those regulations states that we cannot
selectively disclose financial information. Our choice would be to disclose
all financial information and forecast data for the entire company and every business
unit, or disclose none of it.
Diebold has always (for 141 years) represented itself
with the utmost class and forthrightness. I invite you to visit our web site,
view our annual report, and examine our Form 10K, all of which are available for
In addition, we stand ready to disclose all appropriate financial
information with all relevent parties under mutual confidentiality.
I hope this
addresses your wuestion. Please feel free to bring up any other issues with
which you are concerned.
||Diebold Financial Information
- .cash, etc. Application by Diebold Incorporated Moderator, October 7 @ 10:28 PM (5/16)
- Solid company, solid proposal lapointe, October 27 @ 1:18 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:52 PM (0/0)
- Where's the Beef ! global view, October 18 @ 12:49 AM (1/2)
- Plenty of beef marshm, October 18 @ 3:25 PM (1/1)
- .CASH, .GLOBAL, .SECURE marshm, October 17 @ 3:54 AM (1/6)
- Diebold Ray, October 13 @ 7:16 PM (1/3)