Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, October 22, 2000 at 1:48 PM GMT
||Opera V4.02 using Windows 98
||Lusers at Diebold have boldly attempted to create alternate root...
Mr Gene Marsh,
I am sure you know ICANN prohibits creation
of alternate roots, but yet you and your company have so boldly violated ICANN rules.
You still think ICANN will delegate cash, secure, and global to you?
Hmm....As its name tells, Diebold's application will die a quick death when ICANN
dumps that application into a trash box in Marina Del Rey.
am going to write to firstname.lastname@example.org as well by snail mail early tommorow to reject
your application. I am going to tell ICANN that ns1.diebold.net does not use ICANN
Root Servers, but instead uses an alternate root, and CASH, SECURE, and GLOBAL exist
in the alternate roots.
"Diebold must Die" - Tm.
- .cash, etc. Application by Diebold Incorporated Moderator, October 7 @ 10:28 PM (5/16)
- Solid company, solid proposal lapointe, October 27 @ 1:18 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:52 PM (0/0)
- Where's the Beef ! global view, October 18 @ 12:49 AM (1/2)
- .CASH, .GLOBAL, .SECURE marshm, October 17 @ 3:54 AM (1/6)
- Lusers at Diebold have boldly attempted to create alternate root... wiredz, October 22 @ 1:48 PM (3/5)
- Diebold Ray, October 13 @ 7:16 PM (1/3)