Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: saskia
Date/Time: Fri, November 10, 2000 at 11:03 PM GMT (Sat, November 11, 2000 at 12:03 AM CET)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Applicants should be given the oppertunity to make comments to the staff report

It seems like much of the criticism in the staff report regarding IOD is in error, and very misleading. The postings on this board from Christopher Ambler indicates that and many of the other postings also indicates that.

If I was as distrusting as some others I would say that the report was biased to miscredit IOD so that the ICANN board has backing to reject their application. Now, I'm not saying that. Instead I'm asking ICANN what they're doing to correct these errors? Certainly they can't found their decision on obvious errors in their staff report. Certainly they can't rely on Mr Ambler correcting the errors here on this board.

IOD (and other applicants) should be given the oppertunity to make comments to the criticism BEFORE ICANN makes it's decision. The comments should be open and published on the ICANN site. If this delays the process, so let it.

Håkan Hansson
Programbyrån AB

Håkan Hansson
Programbyrån AB
Sweden

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy