Return to wgc Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Teri
Date/Time: Sat, April 15, 2000 at 5:26 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Everything Very Right With IOD and Name.Space..

First, when I was reading here about the Name.Space web site, I was concerned since I had registered via IOD.  I went to Name.Space and came away with a very Professionally Pleased outlook.

Name.Space is a registry which appears to be very well organized...just like IOD.  There is a cross referencing data base. they are both comprehensive in their explanation as to where they stand in the big picture...

In My Opinion...Both have the background and the Qualities which Must be in place with any Registry..On All Accounts, IOD and Name.Space appear Ready to handle the tasks of being a Registry.  I am Impressed with Their Qualifications...(&, Yes I have done in-depth Research on these issues which are in the hands of ICANN..my own Individual Research which satifies my mind).  Yes, I have .web addresses.  Only those which pertain to our business interests.  I registered via IOD, but, I am Objective and after having explored Name.Space (which btw I did not know existed until this forum here was started) I am Impressed with them as well.

Best to All!
Later,
Teri

Link: first2web.com

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy