ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Wildcard

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Wildcard
  • From: "Jason" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:25:43 -0700
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

I think that it is completely ridiculous that a company like verisign would try to profit
off of someones mistake.  I cannot count the number of times that I sent an important
email that bounced.  If it wasnt for that, I wouldn't have corrected the email and resent it.

I think that you should put a stop to their service.
Or better yet, pull their contract.

Jason Shaw