Re: A New Beginning

Jay Fenello wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> As expected, we have had the usual objections to
> the suggestions listed below:

No you haven't, Jay. You got a even not a third (even probably a firfht) of
the "usaul objections" as you call it.

I hope you can confirm that you haven't go a single expicit support for that
motion either. Three said "No, thanks". And two came in to give their opinion
on those saying "no", without waying what they voted (should I say "as susually"?).

In fact, more than the usal objections, you got the usual indifference. The
usual absolute lack of support. This time there was an added reason: everybody
had already spoke on that issue, with beneral consensus. Even you agreed that
IFWP was not to have any furhter role or be involved in any further meeting.

But you won't get my indiference. Because I like you. Depite some of your
ideas, that's also true ;-)

Amadeu, who said NO for reasons he has repeatedly explained, and that he will
explain once more if anyone cares.